Thursday, March 5, 2015

Elements Dubstep Initial Idea

Now that my documentary is finishing up (Connected Documentary)
I thought I might start working on my Elements VideofreeX project.  My original idea for this video was inspired by Lindsey Stirling's "Elements" music video and TapTronic's many Irish step/dubstep dance videos.





Since we had a discussion about copyright and free use, I got permission from AP3HAUS on youtube to use his Gaelic Storm Dubstep video.  I also decided early on that I wanted to remix different youtube dance videos and put them in my project.  For example, this one girl I found definitely looks like she's dancing on AIR, while this next guy's performance is more grounded and powerful, making me think of FIRE.  I think a compilation of dancers would be make a cool video, especially after discovering this fan-made video featuring Lindsey and TapTronic together:


No comments:

Post a Comment